Month of wedding planning is for couples who have done the majority of the wedding planning on their own, but want someone to step in at that final month to oversee all of the details. We review all details of your contracts, work with you to create your comprehensive timeline, and confirm the final details with your vendors in the week prior to the wedding. Dates are subject to availability. Month-of wedding planning does not provide vendor referrals.
The month of planning package includes :
- Two one (1) hour meetings to discuss wedding details, vendors, timeline, etc. We will review
vendors' contracts and make suggestions for last minute details to confirm with each vendor.
- Unlimited email support in the month prior to the wedding
- Consultations with bride and groom to find out information about their wedding and determine how they wish the wedding to flow
- Preparation of a rehearsal and wedding day itinerary
- Attendance and direction (coordinated with officiate) at the rehearsal (up to two hours)
- Final collection of wedding items at rehearsal to be set up on wedding day, such as candles, photographs, guest books, wedding favors, toasting glasses, serving sets, programs, seating cards, table numbers, etc.
- Provide any last minute vendor suggestions if needed (within the month prior to the wedding)
- Review transportation details
- Make recommendations for contingency planning (in the event of inclement weather – rain, cold,
- Recommend any other liability-related issues such as liability insurance, fire permits, parking
- Advise clients on etiquette issues and other "sticky situations"
- Create a comprehensive event timeline for vendors and wedding party
- Provide a Month-Of Checklist to make sure all final touches have been taken care of before the big
- Review floorplan for optimal flow during the wedding.
- Confirm timing and events with vendors prior to the wedding
- Organize wedding party on the day-of the wedding (does not include ceremony rehearsal)
- Oversee set-up at ceremony and reception. Assist wedding party and family with flowers, corsages,
- Cue wedding party when it is time to walk down the aisle and cue band/DJ for toasts, special
dances and cake cutting during the reception
- Provide one planner with one assistant on the day of the wedding for 8 hours (additional hours
available for an additional fee).
- Act as primary point of contact on the day of the wedding for all vendors.
- Arrange placement at the ceremony and reception of all personal items, including items used
during the ceremony, programs, toasting flutes, cake knife, table numbers, escort cards, etc.
Secure items prior to leaving with either a family member or contact at the reception venue.
This package also includes all items provided in the Month of Planning Package
Month of Planning Package Start @ $950